iPhone Email Set Up
Your email setup credentials
Incoming (POP) server : mail.my-domain.co.za
Outgoing (SMTP) server : smtp.my-domain.co.za
Account / User Name : email@example.com
SMTP Authentication : Enabled (same Username as POP)
Note: If SMTP Authentication is not catered for by your email program, you must rather use your ISP’s SMTP server.
SMTP Port : 587
1. Start by selecting the settings icon from your home screen.
2. Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” from the menu:
Select Add Account
3. Select “Add Account…” from the menu:
4. Select “Other” from the menu:
Select Add Mail Account
5. Select “Add Mail Account” from the list:
Enter your account information
6. Enter all the relevant details as in the screen below and select “Next“:
7. Select “IMAP” from the top of the screen and then continue with the step below.
Configure Incoming Server and Outgoing Server
8. Scroll down to “Incoming Mail Server” and enter all the relevant details,
then do the same for “Outgoing Mail Server“, as in the screen below and then select “Next“.
Verify Server Identity
9. You may receive a prompt asking you to verify the incoming and outgoing servers, you can click “Continue” for each.
10. You will then be prompted to “Save“, you can select “Save“.